We are excited to announce that our August meet up with be lunch at The Butcher’s Wife! Join us at noon on Thursday, 29 August for a four course meal from a dedicated gluten-free kitchen. The Butcher’s Wife is offering a very special rate of only $25 pax for lunch.
Here is how to sign up…
1. Follow this link: http://bit.ly/GlutenfreeSG
- Choose 1 person (or more if you want to book with a friend)
- Make sure the date and time are set to 29 Aug 2019 at 12:00 pm
- No need to choose a seating preference, we will all be seated together.
2. Fill in your name and contact information
3. Pre-pay using Stripe.
And you are all set! We are looking forward to seeing you for lunch.
SNACKS ( Choose one snack)
– Our Gluten Free Foccacia, caramelized onions, tomatoes & basil
– Crispy Pig’s Ears, piquillo peppers, pickled kohlrabi, sriracha mayo & baby gem
STARTERS ( Choose one starter)
– Grilled Brocollini Salad, edamame, brown rice arancini & mixed seeds
– Tuna & Quinoa Salad, coconut & lime sambal, avocado & super greens
– Chilled Almond Soup, grilled chipa bread & compressed apple
MAINS ( Choose one main)
– Crispy Barramundi, grilled asparagus, pickled girolle mushrooms & tuna mayo
– Chestnut Parpadelle, 8 hours braised ossobucco ragu & candied walnuts
– Pumpkin Gnocchi, brussels sprouts, sage butter & parmesan
DESSERTS ( Choose one dessert)
– Ginger & Kaffir Lime Panna Cotta, plums compote & citrus crumble
– Ice Cream/Sorbet of the Day
Join us for our monthly meet up at The Living Cafe.
Arrive anytime from 11:00 am on and order your food and beverage at the counter. Join the gluten-free support group and spend some time talking to old friends and making new ones. Just look for the GLUTEN FREE SINGAPORE signs and pull up a chair. We are looking forward to seeing you!
It doesn’t matter if you are newly diagnosed or a gluten-free veteran. Come join us for some friendly chatter. We know you have a busy schedule, so arrive any time from 11:00 am on and leave when you need to go. Catch up with old friends and make some new. Anyone is welcome, no rsvps needed. We drink coffee/tea, eat gluten-free treats and make plans to meet up again. We ask questions, answer questions and talk to people who ‘get it’.
Coffee mornings are free to attend. Bring a friend along if you need extra support. Although the meet up is geared for adults, we understand if you need to bring a small child along. Most of us are moms (been there, done that) and we understand when life imposes on your morning out.
Australian Gluten Free Life magazines will be available for purchase ($18). We are currently the only supplier in Singapore.
Really, it is the best meeting of the month.
The Living Cafe is located at 779 Bukit Timah Road, 269758. It is directly next to the Sixth Avenue MRT station.