Gluten Free Classes
Whether you are new to the gluten-free diet or a seasoned veteran, there is always something new to learn. Check out upcoming classes and keep on learning.
Gluten Free Basics
Gluten Free 101
- Understand what is behind the gluten-free diet and the health issues driving it.
- Where is gluten found, what is gluten-free and where gluten is hidden.
- Prepare for the starting a gluten-free diet at home with some pointers and tips.
- Practical gluten-free recipes will taught as well.
This class is especially for people who:
- Have been recently diagnosed with gluten intolerance or celiac disease
- Are supporters (family and friends) of gluten-free people
- Are helpers needing to look after gluten free children and families
- Are exploring and curious!
- Date: Saturday, 23 November
- Time: 2:00 pm
- Location: Redman Shop at Star Vista
- Duration: 3 hours
- Type: Gluten-Free
- Minimum age: 18 years old
- All classes will be conducted in English.
- Equipment, tools, ingredients, apron and boxes will be provided.
- Bring a pen for taking notes.
- Participants may have to work in groups depending on class recipe.